Benefits of using the massage mitts
Everyone deals with aches and pains, but not everyone has the time or the money for a professional massage.
The professional massage mitts provide you with a massage tool so you can massage yourself.
- Encourages and empowers you to take control and responsibility for your own health and well-being.
- Could help you to reduces the use of pain medication.
- Improves outcomes in musculoskeletal disorders (you feel better more quickly).
- Improves self-care and preventative interventions to improve your general well-being.
- Effective and comfortable massage.
- Massage support for sore, aching muscles.
- Promotes flexibility.
- Reduces soft tissue tension & adhesions.
- Improve skin tone and texture.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite & scar tissue.
- Stimulates the body's own self-regulating neurophysiological & biochemical response systems.
- Self-massage post oncology post treatment for self-care.
- Gives you something to do for yourself in between appointments with other healthcare and massage professionals, taking more of a role in your own well-being.
The Mitts Help to:
Reduce the appearance of cellulite, improve skin tone and texture
Provide the ultimate relaxation massage, to help you unwind and de-stress
Provide an effective and comfortable massage by reducing connective tissue densities more quickly and easily to reduce pain
Provide massage support for sore, aching muscles
Reduce scar tissue tension
Promote healing and ﬂexibility by stimulating the body’s own physiological responses
Relieve tension within the fascial system by promoting cellular activity, stimulating blood ﬂow and increase lymphatic drainage
Protect your hands against fatigue and repetitive strain injuries by making it easier for you to massage
The mitts harness the knowledge of decades of physiotherapy and complementary therapies to create a highly functional pair of massage mitts.
We are advised to keep active, yet work related postural aches and pains can still accumulate in our upper back, neck and shoulders and cause stiffness in the lower back. Massaging with the Mitts provide an alternative way to reduce our musculoskeletal symptoms.
Using the mitts regularly will help work towards preventing and reducing our everyday aches and pains.
How to Put the Massage Mitts on
Apply massage oil to area you wish to massage. If your skin is dry you may need two coverings of oil. Rub the excess oil around your hand so the mitts glide onto your hands. Massage each body section for about 5-10 mins
An alternative is to use them in the shower or bath with you usual shower and bath products. Wet the skin then apply the soap or shower gel, gentle massage the chosen area on the body for 2-5 minutes then wash the soap off.