Benefits of using the massage mitts
Everyone deals with aches and pains, but not everyone has the time or cash for a professional massage. The professional massage mitts provide you with a massage tool so you can massage yourself.
- Encourages and empowers you to take control and responsibility for your own health and well-being.
- Reduce ‘days off sick’ with minor MSK ailments.
- Reduces the use of pain medication.
- Improves outcomes in musculoskeletal disorders.
- Improves self-care and preventative interventions in both primary and secondary care.
- Reduces recovery time and improve outcome post-surgery and improve scar tissue formation.
- Reduces the number of musculoskeletal and medical conditions that are being remedied or managed by surgery, they provide an alternative option before surgery.
- Improves oncology management and self-care.
- Gives you something to do for yourself in between appointments with other healthcare and massage professionals, taking more of a role in your own well-being.
The Mitts Help to:
Reduce the appearance of cellulite, improve skin tone and texture
Provide the ultimate relaxation massage, to help you unwind and de-stress
Provide an effective and comfortable massage by reducing connective tissue densities more quickly and easily to reduce pain
Provide massage support for sore, aching muscles
Reduce scar tissue tension
Promote healing and ﬂexibility by stimulating the body’s own physiological responses
Relieve tension within the fascial system, stimulate blood ﬂow and increase lymphatic drainage
Protect your hands against fatigue and repetitive strain injuries through their ergonomic design, making it easier to massage
The mitts harness the knowledge of decades of physiotherapy and complementary therapies to create a highly functional, money, and time saving pair of massage mitts. We are advised to keep active, yet work related postural aches and pains can still accumulate in our upper back, neck and shoulders and cause stiffness in the lower back. The aim of the massage Mitts is to provide an alternative option to reduce our musculoskeletal symptoms. Using the mitts regularly will help work towards preventing and reducing our everyday aches and pains.
How to Put the Massage Mitts on
Apply massage oil to area you wish to massage. If your skin is dry you may need two coverings of oil. Rub the excess oil around your hand so the mitts glide onto your hands. Massage each body section for about 5-10 mins
An alternative is to use them in the shower or bath with you usual shower and bath products. Wet the skin then apply the soap or shower gel, gentle massage the chosen area on the body for 2-5 minutes then wash the soap off.